Join Jane Seymour Kunick, Jerry Annis & Scott Kunick as they learn about the people and places that make the Chippewa Valley a unique place to live.
Follow them on Facebook as well right here
Okay, this one starts off in an interesting directly
Jane and Jerry talk about how the two used to wrestle each other, okay you have us intrigued...then they move on to how there used to be money flying around their childhood homes?
Later on, things take a drastic shift back on track with a conversation with a pillar of the local realtor community, Ned Donnellan.
Among real estate topics, you'll want to hear why he once had to drive around town without any license plates because of rapper Dr. Dre
The EC is Here gang talks with Sabrina from Saylon Seven! Obviously that is an industry that was (and continues to be) heavily impacted by the shutdown and ongoing pandemic. Hear from someone directly involved with how they maneuvered through it and the changes made.
Sabrina also talks about her leadership and entrepreneur instincts and how it led her to do what she is doing.
She also discusses why her shop his called "Salon Seven". Take a guess as to why it's named that...we bet you won't get it. She takes us through the process.
Lastly she talks about the support of the community and how people want to help each other.
The group is back and they're talking RESTAURANTS. Jane and Jerry discuss some of their favorite restaurants, including some former ones, in the area and talk about the "treat" of going out to eat.
Jane and Jerry record this episode from the Olympic Flame where they know the owner (and like gyros).
Later on, Jane & Jerry break down the "seller's market" in the area and the importance of being smart with pricing. Seller's market doesn't simply mean HIGHER prices...and they help us to understand that.
After a pause, our friends Jane, Jerry and Scott are back and they return by updating everyone on some happenings in the last few weeks.
- Jane and Jerry recap the last few months in real estate world and how Covid-19 impacted the local market (and in some cases didn't)
- Scott works in local healthcare and recently received the COVID-19 vaccine. He discusses getting it, any side effects and much more with that.
- The gang shares some great stories, including one that involves Jane...a chipmunk...and a house. Meanwhile, Jerry once had a WHAT?!?! in his house! You have to listen to find out what animal it was and trust us, you won't be dissapointed in the payoff.
EPISODE w/ the EC is Here Gang
Time to learn more about the people behind this podcast. The microphone gets turned on Jane, Jerry and Scott
- Jerry's childhood biking mishap going down Harding Ave.
- Lots of discussion on riding bicycles around the community as kids along with "bucking".
- We learn more specifics about Jerry and Jane and their families and careers.
- Why they are realtors and how their lives and backgrounds have influenced them.
- Their favorite things about living in Eau Claire.
- The best kept secrets in town.