Join Jane Seymour Kunick, Jerry Annis & Scott Kunick as they learn about the people and places that make the Chippewa Valley a unique place to live.
Follow them on Facebook as well right here
This episode's interview is with Matt and Suzie Kendziera. They share their great story of how they’re living the life they want to with their entrepreneur spirit including starting a church!￼ They are founders of “In It together” where they create opportunities for couples to grow even closer. Matt is also the host of a podcast “Jesus Never Ran.” www.beinit.org www.jesusneverran.com
EPISODE w/ Benny from Visit Eau Claire
We're looking at what the area has to offer by having a lengthy conversation with Visit Eau Claire's Benny Anderson.
- Jane and Jerry discuss the local real estate market
- Eau Claire is the "best big town" in Benny's mind
- What exactly does Visit Eau Claire do? How are they funded?
- Partnering with many local organizations to make their event more accessible and market it.
- How many people work for Visit Eau Claire?
- Using "sports tourism" to help economy. Was our area recently a potential LPGA site?
- The future remains bright post pandemic.
EPISODE w/ the EC is Here Gang
Time to learn more about the people behind this podcast. The microphone gets turned on Jane, Jerry and Scott
- Jerry's childhood biking mishap going down Harding Ave.
- Lots of discussion on riding bicycles around the community as kids along with "bucking".
- We learn more specifics about Jerry and Jane and their families and careers.
- Why they are realtors and how their lives and backgrounds have influenced them.
- Their favorite things about living in Eau Claire.
- The best kept secrets in town.
EPISODE w/ Kristin Schumacher from UWEC
With students returning to campus, the group visits the UW-Eau Claire campus. Jane & Jerry share memories of attending UWEC while Scott sits down with Kristin Schumacher the Director of University Centers. Among topics discussed...
- Why she came to Eau Claire from Chicago
- Overseeing the Forum Lecture Series & importance of it.
- Development of the Viennese Ball and other campus/community events.
- COVID-19 precautions being taken.