Join Jane Seymour Kunick, Jerry Annis & Scott Kunick as they learn about the people and places that make the Chippewa Valley a unique place to live.
Follow them on Facebook as well right here
Time to learn more about the people behind this podcast. The microphone gets turned on Jane, Jerry and Scott
- Jerry's childhood biking mishap going down Harding Ave.
- Lots of discussion on riding bicycles around the community as kids along with "bucking".
- We learn more specifics about Jerry and Jane and their families and careers.
- Why they are realtors and how their lives and backgrounds have influenced them.
- Their favorite things about living in Eau Claire.
- The best kept secrets in town.
This episodes some of the great biking, running and walking trails around the area. The folks behind the Eau Claire Marathon share some of their favorites they've come across and talk about their beauty.
- Talk about how this summer's Covid Clue's scavanger hunt came about.
- How the pandemic brought about creativity for running events
- Some of their favorite sights, and learning new things about Eau Claire along various routes
What do you know about hypnosis? It goes far beyond the entertainment stage shows many of us have seen and has served a health benefit for many over the years.
The gang talks about their interaction with hypnosis and we meet Richard Marano from the Hypnosis Center of Eau Claire.
-Richard explains moving to Wisconsin for college and the heart-breaking tale that ultimately guided him into his profession.
- Explaining how hypnotized people are able to tap into their sub conscious and how you can utilize that to your benefit.
- How hypnotherapy fits with various religious beliefs and modern medicine,
- How to have a more positive outlook during the ongoing 2020 crisis.
With students returning to campus, the group visits the UW-Eau Claire campus. Jane & Jerry share memories of attending UWEC while Scott sits down with Kristin Schumacher the Director of University Centers. Among topics discussed...
- Why she came to Eau Claire from Chicago
- Overseeing the Forum Lecture Series & importance of it.
- Development of the Viennese Ball and other campus/community events.
- COVID-19 precautions being taken.