Talking Trash with Boxx Sanitation
ECHM, in cooperation with Boxx Sanitation is ready to unleash a brand new podcast onto the unsuspecting Chippewa Valley starting this September. Keep checking back for more details.
Is Nate Dogg the best hype man ever? What's this about outlaw country legend/acquitted murderer Billy Joe Shaver ? And "monkey labor"?!?!
All of this and more from four Eau Claire guys who invite you to join them as they solve the world's problems one random topic at a time.
Complaining about the Packers and yard waste. Plus, what does RBG's funeral have to do with anything? Josh gives his thoughts on the hypocrisy of "contact-less" customer service during the pandemic and do you talk to the person who delivers food to your house?
A shoutout to some local eateries...Josh discusses the rare times he wears business suits...and picture day drama for Sweeny's daughter...
The area's "best" street taco joint.
Josh’s friend Sweeny is shooting and eating backyard squirrels in Altoona ?!?!
The most decadent, extravagant thing you’ve ever eaten
Best spot for a steak in town (the gang gives a shoutout to Hooligans)
Last time Josh had to wear an actual business suit
Stressful times and getting through time
Josh hates raking, so of course we dive in
Picture day drama for Sweeny’s daughter
Catching salmon on Superior
Ball caps, vegan hunters and the oddity of rural North Dakota. The gang has plenty to chew on...
- The debut of an additional host
- A discussion on the best type of ballcap (trucker, low top, etc.)
- How Josh and Sweeny almost accidentally killed each other on a hunting trip
- Traveling to North Dakota for a hunting trip and running into"unfriendly" locals.
- Facing a "legal" dilemma after a successful hunting trip.
- How Sweeny is a vegan, but still hunts and still eats his own kills (and other hypocrite actions he takes despite vegan claims)
Scott and Josh sit town to discuss the humble beginnings of Boxx Sanitation and set the table for this unique podcast series.
- What is his podcast series about the about?
- Experiencing failure in your life and career
- Dabbling in various things
- The humble beginnings of Boxx Sanitiation
- The “Do Your Job” mantra and looking for “Eagles”
- Finding weird stuff in the trash
- The transition of Eau Claire