Local business owner Dan Marcon, the owner/operator of Marc-On Shooting, gives his unedited, common-everyday American's views on what is happening in the area and nationally as it relates to the Chippewa Valley
For more info on Marc-On Shooting CLICK HERE
New episodes drop every Monday morning
EPISODE #33 CLICK HERE TO LISTEN Coming 5/23
Dan details an experience with a resident who declined to sign for him to get on the sheriff ballot. He also clears up some of the misconceptions a few potential voters have brought up to him.
EPISODE #32 CLICK HERE TO LISTEN
- Dan talks about his vacation to Florida
- Dan describes a prior experience with airport security
- Upcoming Veterans meetings coming up at Marc-On
EPISODE #31 CLICK HERE TO LISTEN
- Dan Marcon is getting on TWITTER after the Elon Musk takeover
- Dan is now a Chippewa Falls homeowner
- New podcast swag has arrived
- Thoughts on the Chippewa Falls tragedy.
o Congrats to law enforcement on their work on this
o A reminder to stay active in your child’s life!
- Food trucks coming to Marc-On Shooting including Nene’s Tacos and Big Pappa BBQ
EPISODE #30 CLICK HERE TO LISTEN
- Promotion for the upcoming Beer Fest with Chippewa Youth Hockey
- It’s a BIG day for Dan, he tells you why
- Don’t just support a “side” because you are told to by others.
EPISODE #1 - CLICK HERE TO LISTEN
Dan Marcon tells us about himself. His small town upbringing, military background, his education and what has led him to now. Did you know he worked security detail for some well-known celebrities?
What is Marc-On Shooting and the business he has built.
He gives you a hint as to what the podcast will be about. He’ll be a straight-shooter (no pun intended) on some deep topics. Including political topics, local and a national.
He touches on some recent local issues he has been involved in and nationally gives thoughts on Afghanistan.