New shows every Tuesday,
1) More theft by employees of a local government
2) Eau Claire well water passes latest test
3) Local ice cream festival coming
4) School districts make decision on vaccination requirements
5) County Board Meeting returning to in-person activities
1) Farm Technology Days potential economic impact
2) Residents angling for compensation for Landfill expansion in Seymour
3) Local Restaurant on the Move
4) EC School District announces Fall Plans & Returns to In-Person Board Meetings
5) Sarcastic congrats to a local county bringing up the back end in vaccinations
6) Now we know where that sound has been coming from
1) Lots of major events in the area coming up
2) City spending money on the high bridge. Good idea or bad?
3) Daniel Peggs reaches plea deal
4) Area officials have a new vaccination goal
5) New multi-million dollar youth sporting facility coming to the area
6) Our town makes another "listical"
7) Sonnentag Center planning clears one last hurdle
1) City Council discusses return to in-person meetings
2) D.A. King announced resignation
3) UWEC Athletics Racism Probe findings released
4) NWSF Attendance Recap
5) Another local singer on a national stage
1) Previewing Eau Claire's fireworks show
2) Congrats for area high school sports teams and a regional athlete headed to the Olympics
3) The new owners of Princeton Valley fight off want-to-be burglers
4) A family squabble involving explosive devices
5) Local school introduces "communication boards"
6) The Menomonie Blue Caps host a vintage baseball festival
7) How is hiring going locally?